Cruis'n the Gulf

Mid-August, I attended a Canadian Union Adventist Teacher's convention...... it just so happened to be on a cruise ship! We left from Miami, and stopped off at Key West and Cozumel, Mexico before returning. It was a very short 4 days, especially because we had to attend meetings half the time, but we still had time to explore each of our stopping places. It was a lot of fun!!


Pulling into Key West early Tuesday morning

Down-town Key West

The quiet beach we hung out at Key West

Our cruise ship sitting in the port

One of the main eating areas on the ship - there was always SOOOO much food!!

The view from my room...... I could live with that view for ever!!!

The lounge where we met for all our meetings

Our second stop - Mexico!

The beach we hung out at in Mexico

Haha...... I was just that happy to be at the beach!!

Water slides on the ship - pretty fun, but the lines were always way too long!!

Mini-golf on the top deck

The Atrium all lit up at night

The pool on the main deck at night

Coming back into the port in Miami

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wait...you were in Florida and you dare not pass through Orlando? *gasp* Shame on you! ~Khlarisse
Sean said…
It's nice to be reminded that beautiful beaches exist out of Saipan.

Hmmm. . .I wonder if the Ohio Conference would consider having their next teacher's convention like this?

Popular Posts