Island Birthday.......

The weekend of my birthday was fabulous! I had the day before by birthday off of school and my birthday was a holiday...Veteran's Day, so I had a 4-day weekend! It was wonderful! On my day off, I just relaxed, talked to my family and boyfriend, did a little shopping and spent some time at the beach. It felt good to just chill for a bit. Then on my birthday, me and my girls went to a spa.....The Mandi Asian Spa.....all day for only $15! It was like stepping into another world. It's very peaceful and relaxing, being at the north-end of the island. There were several pools: a regular pool, hot tub, flower bath, wet sauna, dry sauna, polar ice pool and an infinity pool. We just spent the day reading, relaxing, and sauntering from pool to pool of our choice! I felt like I spent the day in paradise! It was probably one of the best birthday's I've had!





Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey beautiful... I was just surf'n around the net and happened to come across your site! you look like a lot of fun! And you have captivating eyes! you should call me if your ever in West Virginia..
Or you can check out my blog... if you would like to feed sharks some day ;) (25)

Popular Posts