Some of My Favorite Things........
Island life – as leisure as it may sound – can be very busy and stressful at times. But, when we do have a few moments to relax and just enjoy ourselves, these are some of my favorite things to do......
Of course, there's always beach volleyball! I love it! How could I not?? That's what one of my very first memories of Jere includes! It's just amazing that so many of us here in our little group of missionaries enjoy it as much as I do. So whenever we can, we steal down to one of the beach courts and get a good game going. Sometimes we just play against each other – 3 on 3. Other times, we join in with others already playing. It's great fun!

Then there's Bonzai Cliff. It's become a Sabbath morning tradition. We leave the house around 4:45 am so we can get to the cliff on the north side of the island to watch the sun come up. It's a great way to start the day! This is me enjoying the amazing view! 
Lastly, there's, the Lighthouse. It's one of my favorite getaways! It's an old, abandoned lighthouse up on Navy Hill. It's kinda dirty and vandalized, but if you climb all the way up to the very top, its an amazing view. I could sit there for hours, just reading, thinking, relaxing....




Comments