Don't Blink

Usually when I say, "Don't blink, 'cause you'll miss it" I'm referring to one of the small prairie towns back home, but not this time. Now I'm talking about my time left here on Saipan. It's true, I'm coming back for another school year, but my time with Britni, Grant, and all the others is limited. There's less than 2 weeks left. No doubt the time will fly by filled with last minute souvenir shopping, hanging out, going to all our favorite places, graduations, and then, of course, all the inevitable good-byes. It makes me sad. I try not to think too much about what next school year will bring, because I will miss these people so much and I just want to enjoy my last few days with them before we all leave. Life as I know it will soon come to an end. Sometimes I don't even want to go to sleep because it feels like I'm wasting precious time. And I don't want to blink, 'cause I might miss it. :(

Comments

Anonymous said…
You just tell me when you and Brit want to hang out. I'll be there.

Popular Posts