Bridget
Now that the wedding is over and I've played my "debut song", I can publish this post. Since December, I've been keeping a secret from my family and friends back home - I'm learning to play guitar! But this weekend at my brother's wedding, I played a song and sang for them...and they were all surprised. I was really nervous about it, but it turned out great. 
But even more than that, Grant - my encouraging guitar teacher - not only gave me the gift of playing guitar, but my last night on-island, he also gave me the gift of his very own guitar: Bridget! I love Bridget - not only does she hold so many memories, but she's the first guitar I ever played and the one that I learned on.
Grant gave me a lot this year - friendship, wisdom, and spiritual guidance - but his gift of Bridget will forever be a tangible memory of all of that. Thanks Grant!!!

But even more than that, Grant - my encouraging guitar teacher - not only gave me the gift of playing guitar, but my last night on-island, he also gave me the gift of his very own guitar: Bridget! I love Bridget - not only does she hold so many memories, but she's the first guitar I ever played and the one that I learned on.
Grant gave me a lot this year - friendship, wisdom, and spiritual guidance - but his gift of Bridget will forever be a tangible memory of all of that. Thanks Grant!!!



Comments
And Grant. . .what a stand up guy. . .He's got such a big heart. You know he gave me his BIKE? I was honored. . .I imagine you felt the same we gave Bridget to you.