Home.
It almost seemed strange to be back after being away for so long. It was nice to set foot on North American soil when I landed in Seattle, but it wasn't until I crossed the border into Canada did the feelings of love and pride surge up with in me. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I was finally back. Although Saipan has become home to me over the past year, this will always be home.
I've taken it for granted for all these years, but when I came home this time, I was reminded once again of it's vast beauty. I spent a day with my parents and then I headed through the Canadian Rockies and out to the prairie. Both are so beautiful!
I love the mountains - even the snow-caped ones! They stand with such majestic beauty! This is me at Lake Louise.

I love the prairie, too! It's so wide-open and rolling. And the sky is SO big! I thought the sky felt big when I'm standing at the ocean, but I realized it's ten times bigger out on the prairie. I couldn't get enough of it!

I even found some snow - I don't really like the snow, but it was kinda nice to see it for a few minutes in the middle of summer!

It's great to be home!
I've taken it for granted for all these years, but when I came home this time, I was reminded once again of it's vast beauty. I spent a day with my parents and then I headed through the Canadian Rockies and out to the prairie. Both are so beautiful! I love the mountains - even the snow-caped ones! They stand with such majestic beauty! This is me at Lake Louise.

I love the prairie, too! It's so wide-open and rolling. And the sky is SO big! I thought the sky felt big when I'm standing at the ocean, but I realized it's ten times bigger out on the prairie. I couldn't get enough of it!

I even found some snow - I don't really like the snow, but it was kinda nice to see it for a few minutes in the middle of summer!

It's great to be home!


Comments
Great pics! You look you're handling the chill better than Grant.
Glad you made it safely back!