Workin' Woman

Life at home is rarely a vacation - my parents always find something to keep me busy. The day always starts early because there's always lots of work to do. Now with the wedding out of the way, I've found myself weeding the garden, picking strawberries and raspberries, tearing down an old wall and putting up new sheet rock, and stripping shingles off a garage and hauling them to the dump. Of course, this is all in addition to cooking, cleaning, and helping my mom out around the house. Like I said....my parents keep me busy! But it's kinda nice to do some manual labor for a change! Here's some pictures of me in a tool belt......I'm a workin' woman!

Comments

Sean said…
I'm ashamed. I haven't done anything productive this summer!
Anonymous said…
You look like the girl on Tool Time. Remember: Righty tighty, lefty lousy.

Popular Posts