Fun Times in Cali

So far, my summer has been a blast - seeing my brother get married, hanging out at the lake with Grant, rock climbing, wakeboarding......it's been awesome! This past weekend just added to the list of awesome things - I got to go to California!!! I got to do a lot fun stuff, like......

feeding the duckies...
getting a pedicure...
trying to catch little pond fish...
feeding an alpaca...
having a Sabbath picnic...
watching a play - The Hunchback of Notre Dame...
eating cheese cake at someone's birthday party....
eating out at a little Italian restaurant...
meeting new people...
catching up with old friends...
talking to Grant while waiting for ice cream...
hanging out with Britni...
But the best part of all, was getting to spend the weekend with my best friend Sarah Jane. I love her so much and it was great to see her again. It was just like old times, but we were making a ton of new memories. The weekend was way too short, but we still had a great time!

Comments

Bev said…
Mai! I love your hair! You look gorgeous! Miss you!
Anonymous said…
How was the ice cream? Looks like you had fun. I'm glad.
Sean said…
I like the haircut, Mai.

Looks like you had a blast!

Popular Posts