My List of Last's
Last Concert: March 2006, Jere took me to Charlie Chaplin's City Lights which was accompanied by the Edmonton Symphonic Orchestra. They did a superb job and it was amazing.
Last Purchase: a much-needed rash guard. It's blue and white and really cute. (Just like my best friend Sarah Jane.....except she's not blue.....she's sitting next to me right now and says hi. She feels like she knows you all because she reads your blogs. And of course, she's the one making me write all this....)
Last Time I Got Pulled Over: January 2006 – I got stopped for speeding through town in Jere's car...only a week after we started dating. But I didn't tell him right away, it was too soon in our relationship! It took me a year to tell him.
Last TV Show I Watched: Probably LOST with Missy on her lap top....it was the first season or something.
Last Drink: Does water count? If not, I had some milk with my freshly baked cinnamon rolls this afternoon.
Last Song I Listened To: Wasting Time by Jack Johnson. After reading Bev's blog, I decided to to listen to a little bit of Jack.
Last Time I Cried: Last night.
Last Phone Call Received: My brother Royce called just to talk and catch me up on his life. It was nice.


Comments
I need to get around to listening to Jack Johnson. I keep hearing good things about him and all my favorite people seem to be fans of Jack.