Wakeboarding

After rock climbing on Sunday, I thought it was a good idea to go wake boarding with some friends on Monday afternoon......and Tuesday morning. Needless to say, I'm a little sore right now – but, it was SO worth it! The water was still a little cold and even a little rough in places, but after putting on a wet suit and looking for smooth water.......it was great!

Comments

Bev said…
Oh! That looks so fun Mai! Lets go wakeboarding in the lagoon when you and jerry get back!
Sean said…
No, seriously. You really ARE a rock star!

Between you and Bev, I'm so inspired to be more active next year!
Anonymous said…
way to go. i'm glad the cold water didn't keep you off the wake. (if i was a better wakeboarder i would know something wakeboard cool guys would say like "rad out" or "sweet rip", but since i'm not in the loop...hot dog! that's looks like some real fun!)
Brit's Blog said…
you go girl!!!

You're my hero!

like Sean says, "you are a rock star"....you truely are.

Popular Posts