ANTZ
In Saipan, ants are just a part of life. There are big ones, small ones, flying ones, and the fiery-red ones that bite. You find them in your classroom, your house, and even in your car. You learn not to leave food out and always to wipe up after yourself. But sometimes it takes a while to learn this important lesson about Saipan. And for most, they have to learn it the hard way.
When we came home from a long day at school today, I walked into the kitchen to see a terrified look on Jessica's face. I asked her if she was okay, but all she could say was, "There are ants on our counter." I kinda chuckled inside, because I've already gotten used to sharing my house with them, and I began the long cleaning process. I found that the bananas that were left on the counter for the past week had began to leak out rotting juices and the ants loved it. They were everywhere! The counter, the toaster, and even the nearby electrical outlet. It was pretty crazy. But like I said, some people have to learn the lesson about the ants the hard way........ I wonder how many times it'll take them.
When we came home from a long day at school today, I walked into the kitchen to see a terrified look on Jessica's face. I asked her if she was okay, but all she could say was, "There are ants on our counter." I kinda chuckled inside, because I've already gotten used to sharing my house with them, and I began the long cleaning process. I found that the bananas that were left on the counter for the past week had began to leak out rotting juices and the ants loved it. They were everywhere! The counter, the toaster, and even the nearby electrical outlet. It was pretty crazy. But like I said, some people have to learn the lesson about the ants the hard way........ I wonder how many times it'll take them.


Comments
Wait til' they see the dead shrews..lol
Miss you!