My Students...

Here's a picture of my students on the first day of school during assembly. The 3 little ones in the front don't belong to me - they are the new kindergarten kids. My students are the good-looking bunch in the back. I've got 17 now - a new one came today. Quite a few are ESL students and some of them will be leaving in the next few weeks. Once that happens I'll be down to about 12 students........that will be a dream come true if it actually happens!
Here are some of my students from last year who have moved up to 5th grade. I miss them a lot......and by the sounds of all the homework they're getting now, they miss me too! Barbara said it's alright that they are still my favorite class - the first ones will always be extra special!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awww....Your class looks GREAT!
Brit's Blog said…
haha...they look intersted :)
Brit's Blog said…
whoops- Interested...sorry.

I miss those days...assembly...joint worship...

aww...the kids look great!
Sean said…
They're good kids! I've been hearing from Andre that they're reporting that I'm pretty strict.

What can I say? Guilty as charged! But I love them already, and I'm betting that if they don't yet know that I do, beyond the homework-giving, I'm confident they will in time.

Love trumps all.

Popular Posts