Real Christian Theater

Along with my motto for this year (Real life. Real God.), I’ve decided to join Real Christian Theater. It is a traveling drama ministry that is sponsored by the school. Last year, although I was interested in it, I didn’t want to take on too much; thus, I decided to just focus on teaching. Now that I’m an “experienced” teacher, I feel I can take on a little more. I don’t really know when I decided to join Real, but when Sean asked who wanted to help, I just knew it was something I wanted to do this year.

Last night, I, along with the other directors watched as 5 new people came to audition. They all did really well and it was exciting to see the unique talent and qualities that they will bring to the team this year. I can’t wait to see how God will use the team this year!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hmm... i think this is going to work :):):) lol... AND i get to be the FIRST ONE!!!! on my first time!! haha.. firstly (this is turning out to be a lot of 1st's) - i am jealous! d r a m a .... ooooh! exciting - reminds me of those SWAT practices :) goodtimes.. neway - i know that God will work through the group to bring about HIS glory! love you!
guess who :)
Anonymous said…
YAY! it works... who knew it would be this easy - don't know why it gave me so many problems those many months ago. now i feel the need to go back through time (like sean, lol) and comment on all those blogs ;)
you know who!
Anonymous said…
ooh - i like this... it is so much fun......



ok....

i'll stop - sleepy time.
Anonymous said…
REAL's real lucky to have you.
Brit's Blog said…
You'll have an awesome experience. I loved it! (but it was a lot of work. I'll be praying for you=)
Sean said…
The REAL Hall of Fame is lined with legends. Knowlton. Stair. Arriola. Sato. Paez. Yoshida. Graves. . . and now the name Odiyar too will joing the greats!

I'm so glad to have you on the team this year. Brit's right, we will work hard, but we'll have a lot of fun too!

Popular Posts