Scary Stuff!
Think back to the scariest dream you've ever had. Mine is one where I'm being chased by something that is trying to get me. It's trying to crush me but I barely keep dodging it as I frantically try to escape.
A that is what I imagine spiders must feel like when I try to kill them. They seem to dart just out of harm's way before the shoe hits the floor. Some spiders are really smart and they know that if they run towards me, I'll be the one to scream and run away.
Well yesterday, I didn't have to hunt a spider with a shoe or run away from him, because when I found this monster, he was already (thankfully) dead! I was on the phone with my best friend, Sarah Jane, and since I wasn't watching what I was doing I almost picked him up. I let out a little scream and almost dropped the phone. I was horrified! Look how huge he is! Each leg was about 2 inches long! That's just crazy........I'm not sure what I would have done if I would have found him when he was alive......
A that is what I imagine spiders must feel like when I try to kill them. They seem to dart just out of harm's way before the shoe hits the floor. Some spiders are really smart and they know that if they run towards me, I'll be the one to scream and run away.
Well yesterday, I didn't have to hunt a spider with a shoe or run away from him, because when I found this monster, he was already (thankfully) dead! I was on the phone with my best friend, Sarah Jane, and since I wasn't watching what I was doing I almost picked him up. I let out a little scream and almost dropped the phone. I was horrified! Look how huge he is! Each leg was about 2 inches long! That's just crazy........I'm not sure what I would have done if I would have found him when he was alive......


Comments