Wanted: An Available Young Male

Don't worry. The "available young male" that we're looking for is not for me! It's for the 5-7th grade homeroom teacher at the Saipan SDA School. The ideal person for the job would be a certified teacher willing to teach math, science, PE, and other stuff to the older kids. But most importantly, it'd be nice if he was male, not just so he could help balance out all the females on staff and give Sean a guy to hang out with, but I really feel like it's important for these kids to have positive and stable, male role models in their lives, especially at this age. So if you know of a willing and available, young male, please, send him our way!

Comments

Brit's Blog said…
awww...I wish I knew someone :/ ...

I'll keep an eye out.
Anonymous said…
I've kept my ears and eyes wide open, hoping to find someone for the position, but no luck. Keep me posted! If I didn't have just one year left I'd come back to the island myself...not that I'd be able to fill the "Available Young Male" role!

Good luck with the next school year!
Sean said…
. . .and also for Mai.

:)
Unknown said…
Hahaha! That really sounded like a personnal ad. Still I'd be disqualified anyway for a number of reasons: I'm unavailable (emotionally) and I am not young. I'll ask around for you all. Man, I saw the school today and there were a LOT of students! Good job you guys!

Popular Posts