Birth and New Birth
It was a special Sabbath - we celebrated a birth and new birth all in one day.
The new birth was celebrated in the form of baptism - 2 of the students from school decided near the end of last school year to dedicate their lives to God and to be baptized. So this Sabbath we finally had the opportunity to hold their baptism. After church, we made the short walk down to the beach, where we watched with delight as they outwardly demonstrated their inward decisions. It was very exciting!



Later that day, we got to celebrate the birth of Javon - the new son of some of our friends at church. He's such a cute baby! He slept for most of the baby shower, but he did finally wake up near the end so I got to take a picture with him.

The new birth was celebrated in the form of baptism - 2 of the students from school decided near the end of last school year to dedicate their lives to God and to be baptized. So this Sabbath we finally had the opportunity to hold their baptism. After church, we made the short walk down to the beach, where we watched with delight as they outwardly demonstrated their inward decisions. It was very exciting!



Later that day, we got to celebrate the birth of Javon - the new son of some of our friends at church. He's such a cute baby! He slept for most of the baby shower, but he did finally wake up near the end so I got to take a picture with him.



Comments
I'm proud of Tali and Nate! I'm sure it was a big day for them.
Give Myla and Derek a hug for me. I miss them...and their baby is adorable!