Tired.
Have you ever felt so tired that you actually have to concentrate on keeping your eyes open? And even when you're concentrating on it, the lids seem to somehow keep drooping..... Well, that's how I feel today. Even though it's a long weekend, I haven't had the chance to relax yet. The busy chaotic week has just flowed over into the weekend - it's already Sunday, and I haven't even had a chance to stop yet.
Friday afternoon was a blur of activity as we prepared for our Drama retreat (pictures soon to come). It started around 5pm and was very rewarding, but it was exhausting for the directors. From there (on Sabbath afternoon), we headed almost straight to the church for a Farewell Party for Miss Larene - she leaves on Wednesday.
Even though I was tired and got to bed late, I still decided to get up and go running with Jessica, Judith, and Riki. After a good run, we jumped into the ocean to cool off. From there, we headed to Garapan to help clean up the tourist district with Beautify CNMI. It was a lot of fun, but very, very hot! So afterwards, we jumped in the ocean again! This time Bev and Ken & Crystal joined us. But that was short-lived as we needed to head back to the house for showers, food, and then off to do laundry. That's were I am now. As soon as the laundry is done, I'll be slaving over grades and planning at the school until our Dive Orientation with our instructors. After that, I'm sure I'll still have a few more hours at the school to ensure that everything is set for the new week......
BUT, tomorrow is a HOLIDAY! I'm working hard and really pushing it today, so that tomorrow I can sleep in, relax and hang out without even thinking about work or school! Work now, play later! So for now, as my eyes are burning and begging to close and the lids are slowly drooping, I will continue to work with the reward soon to come tomorrow!
Happy Labour Day weekend!!
Friday afternoon was a blur of activity as we prepared for our Drama retreat (pictures soon to come). It started around 5pm and was very rewarding, but it was exhausting for the directors. From there (on Sabbath afternoon), we headed almost straight to the church for a Farewell Party for Miss Larene - she leaves on Wednesday.
Even though I was tired and got to bed late, I still decided to get up and go running with Jessica, Judith, and Riki. After a good run, we jumped into the ocean to cool off. From there, we headed to Garapan to help clean up the tourist district with Beautify CNMI. It was a lot of fun, but very, very hot! So afterwards, we jumped in the ocean again! This time Bev and Ken & Crystal joined us. But that was short-lived as we needed to head back to the house for showers, food, and then off to do laundry. That's were I am now. As soon as the laundry is done, I'll be slaving over grades and planning at the school until our Dive Orientation with our instructors. After that, I'm sure I'll still have a few more hours at the school to ensure that everything is set for the new week......
BUT, tomorrow is a HOLIDAY! I'm working hard and really pushing it today, so that tomorrow I can sleep in, relax and hang out without even thinking about work or school! Work now, play later! So for now, as my eyes are burning and begging to close and the lids are slowly drooping, I will continue to work with the reward soon to come tomorrow!
Happy Labour Day weekend!!


Comments
You don't want to end up like I did this past weekend!