In the Midst of It All...

It's been a rough week (and it's not over yet!) - the days have dragged on feeling more like years. Parent-Teacher Conferences over shadowed me like something to fear (parents scare me!). Pink Eye has been going around the Island and I've been washing my hands so much that they are dry and starting to peel. I came face-to-face with two cockroaches in one day! The evangelistic meetings have been a blessing, but also exhausting as it takes up about 4 hours every evening. And I got my hand stuck in my water dispenser at home yesterday - it hurt! Don't ask.

But somehow, in the midst of all of that, God has made Himself known to me and has given me an extra measure of His patience, strength, and love!


One of the many blessings God has bestowed upon me!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great picture. Thanks for posting this. We have sunsets in GA, but they can't begin to compare with Saipan's. You have to tell me about getting your hand caught in the dispenser. Keep up the faith with those meetings. You're doing a great job out there. Wish I could stop by, tell you a few jokes, and play beach volleyball with you. (You've got one beautiful bump. It's the best I've seen.) Take care.

Popular Posts