School Spirit

Spirit week is always a lot of fun - but I think I appreciate it more here because it also means I don't have to wear my usual school uniform! I also enjoy the look on my students faces when they see their teacher dressed differently than they are used to! I love to shock and surprise them!

Monday - Pajama and Bad Hair Day

Sisters

Third & Fourth Graders

The winner of Pajama & Bad Hair day

Tuesday - Super Hero or Cartoon Day

Some of the First & Second Grade Boys

I was CatWoman (I'm holding my tail!)

Belle, from Beauty and the Beast - she made her apron out of blue garbage bags!

Third & Fourth grade super heroes!

Wednesday - Decade Day

I dressed as a hippie..... Which decade did those boots come from?!?!

Third & Fourth graders through the decades

The teachers

Thursday - Dress Up Day

Third & Fourth graders looking snazzy!

What a bunch of good lookin' teachers!

Friday - Olympic Game Day

I was in charge of the "Mighty Blue" team - we were the image of strength on the field!

My favorite relay game - Shoe Find Relay. Each person took off one shoe and put it in a big pile in the middle. The first team to find all their shoes, put them back on and sit down was the winner!


It was a fun week - lots of school spirit was flowing around. Our school is filled with so many good kids that are fun to work with and for! I'm so lucky to be one of their teachers!

Comments

Anonymous said…
U GUYZ LOOK HOT!!!
Anonymous said…
Grrrrrrreat pics!! I loved em all. Nice super hero costume outfit. Where'd you get that great idea? Looks like October is turning out to be a pretty good month after all.
Anonymous said…
:) lots of fun! and such cute children - and teachers ;)
ps. you're hot!
AND i really want to play the shoe game... i think im going to incorporate it into something i do soon!
*me
Tiffany said…
All these cute pictures make me wish I was there with you and your students!!! you look like you have so much fun.
Bev said…
Loved your cat woman costume! You guys have so much fun at the SDA School!

Popular Posts