Dental Chair Confessions

There's something about that dental chair with all it's attached contraptions that instantly makes me want to confess all my dental sins.
I went to the dentist today - I was escorted to the back where Bev kindly showed me to the chair. Before I even sat down, I started my confessions........ I have a small canker sore because I haven't been getting enough Vitamin C....... the roof of my mouth is sore because I ate a sucker yesterday - I didn't mean to, it just kinda happened........ I meant to brush my teeth before I came, but I didn't have time........ I just ate salad, so I hope there's nothing between my teeth........ I hate flossing........
Bev just laughed. She clipped on the little bib and started taking a look around. Although Bev and Dr. Ken did a fantastic job and are great at what they do, I kinda don't like going to the dentist. They poke. They prod. They stick rubber gloves in your mouth with that powdery stuff all over it. They make that scraping sound on your teeth that makes me cringe inside and wonder when it will stop. The light shines in my eyes. My lips get dry. The polisher tickles my gums. My tongue is constantly getting in the way. Ahhhh!
**Sigh** At least I don't have to face the confession chair again for a while!


Comments
Ps. I don't floss either. But I do chew with my mouth closed at the table.
and get back to flossing. . .
:(