Here are some pictures for those of you who might be far away, but left a little piece of your heart here. I didn't add captions because you don't need them - you know each of these people just by lookin' at them. And for the record, they miss you just as much as you miss them. Enjoy.....
This is my ULTIMATE favorite blog! I love these people and love looking at pictures of them. NIM GOT A HAIRCUT!!! omg- mai?! It's soo freakin' cute ;) and Quincey's getting so big...I love Tali and Joy and the twins (give them all hugs for me)
Love you girl! Can't wait to one day see you again :)
Well I just saw you a minute ago and told you but I'll write it anyway for posterity. Beautiful pictures. . .really great photographs. You chose them well.
I enjoyed them immensely, and heck I see these kids everyday. Reminds me of how lucky I am do what I do.
Comments
Love you girl! Can't wait to one day see you again :)
I enjoyed them immensely, and heck I see these kids everyday. Reminds me of how lucky I am do what I do.