I Miss My Hair

I'm really beginning to miss my long hair. At first it was fun and cute (and even now it's alright because it's a smaller mess to take care of), but I miss my long hair. I miss being able to tie it all up and have it stay there. I miss being able to do a variety of things with it. I miss running my hands through it. The short hair served it's purpose at the time: the need to outwardly express all the drastic changes that were taking place in my life. But now that the storm is dying down and my life is getting back to normal - I want my hair back. It's growing, slowly, but I guess that's all part of the process. I guess these things take time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I know exactly how you feel. I miss the days when I could run my fingers through my long, luscious hair. Okay, so it was never luscious, but you have my full sympathy. B

On the flip side, you are one of the few girls who can pull off short hair and still look good. Hands down, long hair is preferred, and when I heard you cut your hair, I thought, "Oh, no. Not her hair." But when I saw your pics, I smiled. Lucky girl. You can pull off both long and short hair with style. ;-)
Sean said…
I too, know exactly how you feel.

I miss my long hair a LOT.
Anonymous said…
lol... you're funny. but i can sympathize. both have their unique advantages and disadvantages - but that's the nice thing about hair - it grows again :) (just usually not as fast as we would like it to) mine needs a cut - it has gotten quite long. but i want a change - but i dont want a change - but i do - but i dont want to cut it - cus it took a long time to grow - but what if the new style doesnt work out - but i feel like something different - but what i have is so comfortable, im used to it and it works - even if it is kinda boring...

so yes - i understand....
this too shall pass... all things that go up must come down ... and that which is cut must grow again (hopefully:)

mwah.sj
Bev said…
your hair has grown alot since you came back to Saipan. You'll have long locks before you know it! I really loved your short hair cut though! I'm going to chop my off when i move back to cali=)
Unknown said…
It's out of character for me to say, "Dayum!" but Mizzle Rizzle lizzle dayum hizzle n bizzle fo shizzle!

Popular Posts