Bon Voyage

Both Bev and I are leaving island on Friday - so to celebrate, and to hang out one last time for the year, Bev took me out to dinner to the Grotto 2298 Garlic Restaurant. I had never been there, so it was exciting to try a new restaurant. We ordered fried garlic as an appetizer. First you dip the garlic in the salt and then roll it in the sesame leaf - it is SO yummy!


Then we ordered and shared fried eggplant in sweet soy sauce, and tomato and garlic spaghetti. Both were excellent choices!


But best of all, of course, was the company. It was nice to just hang out and chat. It had been a while since Bev and I have had the chance to do this......so it was a treat. We reminisced about the good times and wondered at how fast the year has flown by! After good food and a great time, we wished each other "Bon Voyage" as we parted!

Thanks for hanging out, Bev! I wish you safe travels and a wonderful time in Bali!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds like a fun place. Glad you got to hang out with Bev. I'm jealous.
Bev said…
I had such a great time with you! Thanks much for my Christmas gift. I love it! I'll be blogging from Bali. Can't wait to catch up with you when we all get back! Ciao
Brit's Blog said…
AWwww....I love the blogs and pictures!
Sean said…
Babs and I are totally checking out that restuarant during Christmas break!
Anonymous said…
Have a GREAT Christmas Mai!!! The food looks so yummy! Miss you Guys!

Happy Holidays,
Rosana

Popular Posts