If You're Curious....

When people ask me what kind of work my father does, I get a variety of responses. My dad is a Chimney Sweeper (among many other things!), and most people don't even realize that it is a job that still exists. If you're curious about what exactly a Chimney Sweeper does, check out my mom's blog - she just did a post about what my dad does and the history of their business. It's a little long, and you don't have to read it all, but you mind find the pictures interesting.

Comments

Anonymous said…
First time reading your blog Mai and it's good one. I especially like the rock climbing and the chimney sweep link. That has to be one of the most dangerous but lucrative jobs left (especially when you've got to deal with ice and stuff). Thanks for that and hope you're enjoying your time Marianas.
Sean said…
Mai! I'm gonna check your mom's blog but first I wanted to leave you a comment and tell you to call me. . .I just wanted to touch base about prayer meeting tomorrow night (and see how your first day as The Boss went. I assume it was great as we didn't hear from you). Anyways, I called your house but no one was home and I thought you might be at my house but no one answered the phone there either. But I know you are queen of the blogs so I thought I'd reach you here! Hope to hear from you soon.
Sean said…
K, I just read your mom's blog.

Cool! I know it sound silly but I had no idea there were actual chimney sweeps out there! Did you have a special connection to the movie Mary Poppins as a kid? :)

"Chim, chim, chim, chim, chimcheroo. . "

Popular Posts