Rabbit, Rabbit
For my Canadian or other readers that haven't heard of it before, "Rabbit, Rabbit" is a monthly tradition that says the first person to say it on the first day of each month gets all the luck. I don't really believe in luck or silly traditions, but it's always fun to try to be the first to say it.....and since I'm many hours ahead of most of you, I beat you all to it!
I'm excited that it's December 1. This marks a very important day for many reasons:
- it's been one month since I've been to the dentist and I've flossed every night since then. One whole month of flossing! I think it's becoming a habit. I still hate doing it, but I like the feeling of knowing that my teeth and gums are healthy.....so I do it.
- there's only 3 weeks of school left until Christmas vacation begins.
- it's the last month of 2007. I'm not in any rush, but I'm excited to see what the new year will bring!
- the December issue of "Beach Road Magazine" comes out today. I was invited to be December's "cover model." I'm curious to see what I look like on the front of a magazine!
- it's exactly 20 days until I go off-island for Christmas break! I get to go home! As soon as I purchased my ticket in September, I wanted to take out my suitcase and start packing, but I exercised a little self-control and decided to wait until Dec. 1!! Today's the day!
I wish you happiness and blessings in the new months to come! I hope each day is filled with family, friends, and fun! Happy December!
I'm excited that it's December 1. This marks a very important day for many reasons:
- it's been one month since I've been to the dentist and I've flossed every night since then. One whole month of flossing! I think it's becoming a habit. I still hate doing it, but I like the feeling of knowing that my teeth and gums are healthy.....so I do it.
- there's only 3 weeks of school left until Christmas vacation begins.
- it's the last month of 2007. I'm not in any rush, but I'm excited to see what the new year will bring!
- the December issue of "Beach Road Magazine" comes out today. I was invited to be December's "cover model." I'm curious to see what I look like on the front of a magazine!
- it's exactly 20 days until I go off-island for Christmas break! I get to go home! As soon as I purchased my ticket in September, I wanted to take out my suitcase and start packing, but I exercised a little self-control and decided to wait until Dec. 1!! Today's the day!
I wish you happiness and blessings in the new months to come! I hope each day is filled with family, friends, and fun! Happy December!


Comments
Have a happy December too!!
maybe i should try too :P
mwah, sj ;)