Winter Wonderland

The snow just seems to keep falling! The snowflakes are the big, fat kind that float lazily down. If I have to put up with snow, that's the kinda I like. And probably my favorite thing, is to go outside at night when it's snowing and look up to watch the snow fall. The snow makes every really bright out, so it looks really pretty as it's falling. So if you haven't seen the snow in a while, I shot a video of it .....with my own rendition of "Winter Wonderland"! It's not too exciting, just watching the snow fall in my back yard......but it's snow. Enjoy!

Comments

Sean said…
I enjoyed the snow and the serenade! Both were beautiful.
Bev said…
i miss snow! I want to be in a winter wonderland cause it is so hot over here!
Anonymous said…
Bravo! Great snow and great singing!

Popular Posts