New Look

It's a new year.....so I figured it was time for a new look! The first (and last) pair of glasses I had was during my sophomore year in high school. I liked the idea of having glasses - they look smart and professional - but glasses didn't really fit in with my active lifestyle. I was playing football, volleyball, and floor hockey at the time, and glasses were more of a hindrance than a help - so I switched over to contacts, which I've had ever since. Although my contacts have served me faithfully all these years, I began to feel that it might be nice to have the option of wearing glasses. I'll still wear my contacts while Scuba diving, rock climbing, and all the other fun stuff I love doing, but I like having the choice - and the new look!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You Look Beautiful!!!!
The Beachcomber said…
Her beauty deserves to be on a cover of a magazine. Oh, wait…It has been!
Bev said…
love the specs Mai! Classic =)
Sean said…
Elegant. Chic. Sophisticated.

Love the look, Mai.
Anonymous said…
You look HOT!!!
Anonymous said…
Elegant.

Popular Posts