Out for a Skate

One of the things I was looking forward to doing while I was home was going skating. It's been about 2 years since I last skated, so I knew I'd be a little rusty, but I was still figured it'd be fun. I was in for a little surprise! Apparently, my zorrie-loving, sand-caressed, sun-kissed feet don't like the feeling of being squeezed into cold, hard, cramped skates. My feet were loudly protesting the brutal treatment. Despite the pain and having to sit down every 10-15 minutes, I was amazed at how well the body remembers and how quickly it picks up old, rusty skills and polishes them off again. I am by no means considered a good skater, but it was fun, and I didn't even fall down at all!

The two couples: Jennie & Royce, Delluhle & Janzel.

I was thankful for Domonique and Nikki (not shown) to keep me company since the couples were quite occupied with each other.

The girls - taking a break!

Comments

Brit's Blog said…
I'm so jealous! I love ice skating...and I haven't been in years. *oh hum bug*

I was suppose to go this break, but never got around to it.

I'm glad you had fun! Keep smiling, you look beautiful!
Brit's Blog said…
I'm so jealous! I love ice skating...and I haven't been in years. *oh hum bug*

I was suppose to go this break, but never got around to it.

I'm glad you had fun! Keep smiling, you look beautiful!
Anonymous said…
like the jacket ;)

Popular Posts