Parting Shots
My time here is coming to an end. In less than 24 hours, I'll hauling my luggage through cold, noisy airports once again. After 5 flights and several hours of lay overs (almost 9!), I'll finally be back in tropical paradise! It's been nice to be with family and friends over the holidays, but I'm looking forward to getting back to Saipan.
Here are some pictures taken in my last few days here......

One last get-together on the morning that Ronald & Tiffany left. It'll probably be another year until we're all together again.

We celebrated Jennie's birthday on Thursday evening before they left. I created a (non-dairy) raspberry-mint-chocolate trifle. I was worried how it would turn out......but it was a success!

An update on my sick kitty - he must have gotten in a fight and received a puncture wound on his right hind leg causing the whole foot to swell up. We have to give him medicine 3 times a day, and believe me, that's no easy task. We first wrap him in a towel, then my mom holds him with leather gloves while I squirt the medicine into his mouth. Sometimes I miss. And sometimes he spits most of it out.....but we try. Here's a picture of him in a home-made straight jacket. He's not a happy camper.
Here are some pictures taken in my last few days here......
An Okanagan Valley sunset......the mountains are one of the few things that I miss when I'm in Saipan.

One last get-together on the morning that Ronald & Tiffany left. It'll probably be another year until we're all together again.
We celebrated Jennie's birthday on Thursday evening before they left. I created a (non-dairy) raspberry-mint-chocolate trifle. I was worried how it would turn out......but it was a success!
An update on my sick kitty - he must have gotten in a fight and received a puncture wound on his right hind leg causing the whole foot to swell up. We have to give him medicine 3 times a day, and believe me, that's no easy task. We first wrap him in a towel, then my mom holds him with leather gloves while I squirt the medicine into his mouth. Sometimes I miss. And sometimes he spits most of it out.....but we try. Here's a picture of him in a home-made straight jacket. He's not a happy camper.
And the last bit of news....... I finally got my new camera! Here she is....she's a beauty!







Comments
See you weds!