Managaha - A Different Perspective

Managaha is a canvas which was painted using only the most vivid colors. The water is intensely turquoise. The sky is a vibrant shade of blue. The jungle represents every hue of green. Even the white sandy beach comes alive with color as the Asian tourists sport neon-colored life jackets. Everywhere you look there is color.

But there's something about "black and white" that I love. Maybe it's because I like the nostalgic feelings it cultivates. Or maybe it's because I like things to be cut-and-dry, black and white. Or perhaps it's because it seems to open up the facet of creativity - the viewer gets to color the picture in his mind. I don't know why I like black-and-white photos so much, but these are a few of my favorite shots from last weekend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
GREAT photos my dear!!! you are very talented! thanks for sharing! wish i could have been there.
love sj
Bev said…
beautiful pics Mai! Those beach chairs are calling for me!
Anonymous said…
Good job, Ansel Adams. I like the pics.
Beautiful B&W's! Wow! You have a great eye!

Popular Posts