Saturday Nights

Last Saturday night, 12 individuals gathered in the Maycock's living room, munching on delicious snacks. The purpose was the begin a book club. I had never been part of a book club before, but I like reading and don't seem to do it enough, so I liked the sounds of a book club. After some good conversation and much discussion, we decided on a book. We'll meet again in a few weeks to discuss the first book.

The Saturday night before that, we hung out at the pre-school, with the youth group, eating haystacks and fondue, while watching a classic - The Princess Bride.

A few Saturday nights before that we took some students out "stargazing," and before that a group of us went out for a lovely evening of crepes. Sometimes we watch movies, or play games, or just read, chill, and go to bed early on Saturday nights. The truth is, Saipan has many fun and adventuresome things to do during the day.....but once the sun goes down, unless you enjoy the bar scene, there isn't a whole lot to do. So, we get creative! Last year, I remember getting together with friends to make pizza. And this year, one very memorable Saturday night included the genius combination of Milo and Tim-Tams! No matter what we do, we always seem to come up with some good, clean fun!

One particular Saturday night (and on several other occasions), we found that "Photo Booth" on Mac computers is a great pastime! We spent hours making silly faces and playing around with the different effects. Perhaps you'll never look at us again in quite the same way, but it's just too funny to keep to ourselves!







Comments

Anonymous said…
Craaazy pics. I accidently deleted your comment on Evangeline. Sorry. I appreciated what you had to say. Take care. Enjoy Saipan.
Bev said…
you guys look like cute cartoon characters! hehe
Anonymous said…
oh my word! ur crazy, lol...
some of those look nothing like you :P
glad you find fun things to do. wish i could be there too!
mwah
sj
Anonymous said…
You Ladies Look FABULOUS!!!
The Beachcomber said…
Those pics confirm that you're the best looking batch of SMs thus far...LOL!
Sean said…
HaHa, those pictures are great!

Popular Posts