Australian Adventures - Saturday, March 22

Church is more than just the building or the program, it's the people. The people we met at church today truly were the kind of people I hope every visitor will find when they visit a church....I hope it's the kind of person I will always be when visitors come to my church.

They welcomed us warmly, treated us highly, gave us food to eat, provided transportation so we didn't have to walk, and planned special programs and activities so our students could spend time and get to know their kids. They went above and beyond typical hospitality and I saw Jesus in each one of them! It was a great day!

Cairns SDA Church
The girls and I sang for special music..."How Great is Our God"!
Our kids waiting in the courtyard after church for potluck to start.
The wonderful people who hosted us (L-R: Tom, Paula, Ken, Ruth, Pastor Anthony)
After sundown, they took us to a "table tennis stadium" to play ping pong. The kids loved hanging out and playing with their kids. We all had lots of fun!
The boys challenging each other
Me...deep in concentration (I think I won that game!)

Comments

Popular Posts