Experience LIFE
Although the questions are worded differently, it seems that everyone is asking me the same thing: "What's next?" My students ask, "Miss Odiyar? Are you coming back again?" My family asks, "When are you gonna come back home?" And other people simply ask, "Where to from here?"
Well, to answer all the questions: No, I'm not coming back to Saipan for another year. I'll be home for the summer, but from there I'm headed down to Orlando. I've been invited to come experience LIFE, and I've accepted the challenge!
The program that I'll be taking is called Operation Mission LIFE, and it's a practical training for frontline mission work in North America and cross-culturally. The first part of the program will be in Orlando, FL and after Christmas, I'll be heading over to Thailand for the second part of the program. I'm really excited about it and I know God has many exciting adventures in store for me!
Please continue to keep me in your prayers as I finish up my time here in Saipan and prepare to embark on my next mission.
Well, to answer all the questions: No, I'm not coming back to Saipan for another year. I'll be home for the summer, but from there I'm headed down to Orlando. I've been invited to come experience LIFE, and I've accepted the challenge!
The program that I'll be taking is called Operation Mission LIFE, and it's a practical training for frontline mission work in North America and cross-culturally. The first part of the program will be in Orlando, FL and after Christmas, I'll be heading over to Thailand for the second part of the program. I'm really excited about it and I know God has many exciting adventures in store for me! Please continue to keep me in your prayers as I finish up my time here in Saipan and prepare to embark on my next mission.


Comments
I will miss you, even though I won't be left behind in Saipan.