Happy Father's Day!
He's a hard worker - chimney sweeper, landlord, irrigation man, mechanic, auto-body repairer, gardener - basically a jack-of-all-trades. He loves going to the auction and buying things that might be of use some time in the future. He's dedicated to the work of the church and part of the reason I began to enjoy traveling and missions. He's a good friend to many - at the drop of a hat, he'll be there to help if you need anything. He enjoys competition and is always coming up with some sort of challenge. In this picture, he was racing me up the river seeing who could get the farthest, jumping from rock to rock, without getting wet.
Physically, I take after my dad the most - my eyes, my nose, my smile - it all comes from him. However, I didn't seem to get his un-shy, outgoing personality. He'll strike up conversations with anyone, anywhere. Despite that, he has instilled many other great qualities into his children, and I am proud to call him "Dad."
To celebrate, I cooked him a homemade breakfast of pancakes (from scratch - the only way to go!), hash browns, and scrambled tofu. Yum!
I'm glad I made it here just in time to spend this special day with you, Dad! Happy Father's Day!
Physically, I take after my dad the most - my eyes, my nose, my smile - it all comes from him. However, I didn't seem to get his un-shy, outgoing personality. He'll strike up conversations with anyone, anywhere. Despite that, he has instilled many other great qualities into his children, and I am proud to call him "Dad."
To celebrate, I cooked him a homemade breakfast of pancakes (from scratch - the only way to go!), hash browns, and scrambled tofu. Yum!
I'm glad I made it here just in time to spend this special day with you, Dad! Happy Father's Day!


Comments
Thanks for the fathers day shoutout on Myspace. It still feels a little funny but I'm guessing I'll get used to it! After all the first time my students called me "Mr. Maycock" all those years ago, I about fell over from laughter but now it's the most natural thing in the world.
btw - you look absolutely beautiful!!!
cant wait to see you!
mwah
elbesto
YOU are beautiful. I miss you.