Happy Canada Day!

Although I seem to spend most of my time outside of Canada, I love this place. It's truly a beautiful and peaceful place..... if it weren't for the winters (and my desire to explore and travel), I'd probably have no reason to ever leave.

One thing I love about Canada is it's diverse beauty. As you cross this vast country, one form of beauty gives way to another - and so much of it is yet undisturbed. Look at her beauty from one end to the other....

Yukon Territory

British Columbia

Northwest Territories

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Nunavut

Manitoba

Ontario

Quebec

Newfoundland

Prince Edward Island

New Brunswick/Nova Scotia

I wish everyone a happy Canada Day! (You don't have to be Canadian to celebrate - enjoy it anyway!)


*Photos courtesy of the internet - none of them are mine.

Comments

The Beachcomber said…
I heart Mai!...and Canadia!
Sean said…
As beautiful as the landscapes of Canada are, the most beautiful thing about Canada is. . .

Canadians!

Happy Canda Day!
Mai said…
Awwww.....you guys are sweet. I miss you both!
Secret Gardener said…
Yay! Thank you for making me an honorary Canadian! Wish I could be one for real!

Love you, glad you called me, sorry I couldn't run with you, but someday.

Popular Posts