An Adorable Thief
My aunt next door was tying to catch stray cats that had begun to take over her yard. This morning, we woke up - not to find cats - but this adorable little thief. He thought he was getting a free midnight snack, but instead he got a free ride down to the park where he was released.

He wasn't too happy being stuck in the cage. I wanted to take him out and give him a big hug, but he probably would've ripped me apart (he was huge - probably about 25 lbs!). But I guess I'll have to wait until I get to heaven to be able to cuddle with creatures like this one!

He wasn't too happy being stuck in the cage. I wanted to take him out and give him a big hug, but he probably would've ripped me apart (he was huge - probably about 25 lbs!). But I guess I'll have to wait until I get to heaven to be able to cuddle with creatures like this one!


Comments
Let's go to heaven!
I miss you!