Californian Picnic
My time in California flew by way too quickly.....the week seemed to vanish before my eyes. I didn't get to spend as much time with Sarah Jane as I liked because she was in the midst of mid-term week, and even when she did have some spare time we spent the majority of it in bridal shops looking for dresses for her upcoming wedding. So I was glad that we finally got to just hang out and enjoy ourselves on Thursday night, my last night there.
Before she got home from school, I had a little picnic supper all packed up for the two of us. We jumped in the car and she drove to a secluded little park in the middle of a residential neighborhood with a little creek running through it. We spread out our blanket and pulled the delicious meal out of the basket. It was just like the good ol' days!



Before she got home from school, I had a little picnic supper all packed up for the two of us. We jumped in the car and she drove to a secluded little park in the middle of a residential neighborhood with a little creek running through it. We spread out our blanket and pulled the delicious meal out of the basket. It was just like the good ol' days!





Comments