Forest Falls
I arrived here in southern Cali on Friday evening. My flight had been delayed in San Fran, so I was exhausted when I finally got here. But my energy was quickly restored when I saw my best friend, Sarah Jane, waiting for me at the bottom of the elevator with a huge smile and squeals of joy. It had been over a year since we last saw each other and it was good to be reunited!
That night we stayed up late talking, sharing pictures, and just enjoying each other's company. So it wasn't until late Sabbath afternoon, after a good long nap, did we finally gather ourselves together to head out to the mountains. Sarah Jane wanted to take me to Forest Falls. She had told me about it before and I had seen pictures, but I was looking forward to seeing it and hiking it myself.
It was a beautiful day for a hike, and filled with old friends and new friends. I even got to see some friends from CUC that I haven't seen for 2 or 3 years! It was great to see them all!


My friend Jillian from CUC who I haven't seen in 3 years!!! (...and we just happened to randomly run into each other at the falls!)

That night we stayed up late talking, sharing pictures, and just enjoying each other's company. So it wasn't until late Sabbath afternoon, after a good long nap, did we finally gather ourselves together to head out to the mountains. Sarah Jane wanted to take me to Forest Falls. She had told me about it before and I had seen pictures, but I was looking forward to seeing it and hiking it myself.
It was a beautiful day for a hike, and filled with old friends and new friends. I even got to see some friends from CUC that I haven't seen for 2 or 3 years! It was great to see them all!
Best friends - happy to be together again!
My friend Jillian from CUC who I haven't seen in 3 years!!! (...and we just happened to randomly run into each other at the falls!)



Comments