Meeting the Family

This Sabbath - after many calls, emails, and relayed messages - I had the privilege of meeting Sean's family. After working with Sean in Saipan for the past 2 years, I had heard so much about them, so it was nice to finally meet them. And they were exactly as Sean had described - warm, welcoming, and friendly!

Sean, these pictures are for you since you didn't get to see your family this summer..... (most photos are compliments of Dawn, who really seemed to enjoy playing with my camera!)


Group picture (L-R for those who don't know Sean's family): cousin Landon, uncle Roland, aunt Collen, Grandma, brother Vince, mom Rose, me, sister Dawn, and Dawn's man Jim.
I had a wonderful time, but too bad we were missing Sean, Barbara (& baby Elijah!).

Comments

Sean said…
Mai, you've been like a sister to me so it only makes since that you should meet the rest of the family!

I'm so glad you all met and hit it off so well, and I hope you and Dawn do some running.

Thanks so much for the photos--they mean a lot.

Nice to talk with you today too!
Bev said…
Hey Mai, That is so cool that you got to meet Sean's family! Its nice to know you have a second family out there in Florida. Hope your doing okay!
Secret Gardener said…
So...Sean's sister is GORGEOUS! :) Lucky!

Anyway, glad to know you're there and happy. Love you hun!

Popular Posts