One Big Happy Family
Since I arrived in Florida on Friday afternoon, I've been down to Ft. Myers and up to Ocala, getting to see lots of relatives that I haven't seen in a long time. It's been great to be with everyone again. Saturday night was the "Sweet 16" party for one of my cousin's daughters. It was a huge get-together bringing relatives from New York and all-over Florida for the event.

Tuesday night, despite stormy weather, we drove up to Ocala so I could see where my uncle and his family now live. Ocala is a beautiful area! The drive there was fabulous! We got there before the food was off the grill so we just hung out and played pool and Monopoly. I haven't played Monopoly for awhile - we used to always play it when all the cousins would get together, so it was a lot of fun!
During dinner, the little smarty pants blurted out what could've been a Minute Maid commercial. It was so cute!
14 of the 24 cousins were at the party...that's not counting spouses or kids!

Tuesday night, despite stormy weather, we drove up to Ocala so I could see where my uncle and his family now live. Ocala is a beautiful area! The drive there was fabulous! We got there before the food was off the grill so we just hung out and played pool and Monopoly. I haven't played Monopoly for awhile - we used to always play it when all the cousins would get together, so it was a lot of fun!
During dinner, the little smarty pants blurted out what could've been a Minute Maid commercial. It was so cute!




Comments