The Saipanese Reunite!

Besides spending time with my best friend, one of the other things that I was really looking forward to was getting together with my Saipan girls again! So, Sunday evening, I started calling around, trying to find out when and where we could all meet up. While trying to come up with a place we all wanted to go to, I really wished we could go to Coffee Care.......but that's back in Saipan with all the other things and people we love so dearly. However, several phone calls and text messages later, we were finally all together again at Red Robins in Redlands. The food was good, but the company was even better! It was great to be together again and talk about the good ol' times!

Group photo: Me, Britni, Bev, Rikki, and Jessica

Brit and I - part of the dream team from my first year

Me, Rikki, and Jessica - two of my second year roommates

Bev & I - the 2 of us stuck it out for 2 years!

Sean made an "appearance" at our little reunion in the form of a phone call. He was passed around the table and we all got to talk with him.
It was so, so, so good to see Britni again. It had been over a year since I had last seen her, and I had almost forgotten how much fun it is to hang out with her. During dinner, as Britni was fully engaged in telling one of her many humerous stories, I thought to myself...I need more Britni in my life! She always brightens my day and makes me smile. Later that evening after she dropped me off, we shed a few tears to have to say goodbye again, although we both know that no matter how long it is before we see each other again, our friendship will be eternal!

Britni, demonstrating how much fun it is to work with "the crazies". She's gonna be a great OT one day!

Comments

Bev said…
It was so good to see you Mai! I'm glad we got to run together. Let's keep in touch! Safe travels to you=)
Sean said…
Wow, glad I got to crash your party for a bit there! Miss you!
Looks like you all had a great time! We're glad you were all able to get together! Fun times! We missed you all tonight at the Maycock's game night!

Popular Posts