Christmas (and Wedding) in New Brunswick

I had never ventured farther east in Canada than Ontario, and I wouldn't have chosen to visit the Maritimes in the winter, but my best friend was getting married. I got to spend all of Christmas with Sarah Jane and her family, which was wonderful! They are like a second family to me, so I felt very much at home!

Christmas dinner with "the family"

Bundling up for a trek through the snow

Hanging out and enjoying time with my best friend

After Christmas and all that stuff, we of course had to have a Bachelorette party! We dressed her up silly, played games, enjoyed some eats, and then took her out to embarrass her a little.
She had to try and get something for free, and she ended up getting a Moolatte from Dairy Queen. Yum!

And of course, the wedding..... The day dawned bright and clear.....and quite crisp. We were all polished and shined and ready to go by 11:00 for the ceremony. Everything went smoothly and the day turned out perfectly!

The 3 bridesmaids and the flower girl

Taking photos between the ceremony and the reception.....
(it was a lot colder than it looks!!)


My beautiful best friend......she looked absolutely gorgeous!

At the reception, cutting the cake.....

Sarah Jane and I joke around about being twins: she takes after dad and I take after mom!
It was a lovely wedding and a wonderful Christmas holiday!

Comments

Sean said…
Great pictures. Wow, I couldn't imagine having a wedding in the middle of winter like that. But I guess that's how you roll up there in Canada, huh. ;)

Popular Posts