Off to Thailand!

With all my belongings strapped to my back, I'm heading off to Thailand this morning! I'll meet up with Andrew - my travel companion and fellow missionary - in Seattle around 10 A.M. and by 1 P.M. we'll be buckled into our seats and ready for 5 months of divine adventures and assignments! Please keep us in your prayers and keep in touch through the blog!

Comments

Brit's Blog said…
Go Mai! I miss you already :( Keep in touch please. I love reading your blog.

I just moved in with some girls at Glendale hospital. They're not as cool as my Saipan sisters...shhh...I miss you with all my heart...be safe and I'll be praying for you :)
Bev said…
Safe travels to you Mai! Take care. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures=)
Khlarisse said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
We're praying for both of you Mai. Give our love to Andrew as well. We miss you guys here but at the same time we wish we were there. Divine adventures are the best. Buckle up you're in for a ride! :)

Popular Posts