Home, Sweet Home!
Dorm life leaves much to be desired. So when the opportunity arose to move out of the dorm, I took it. It wasn't easy - I had to talk to the right people and get permission from others, but finally, on Sunday afternoon, key in hand, I joyfully hauled all my stuff down the hill from the dorm and up the next hill to where I now stay.
It's called the Old Cafeteria. It's not as modern or up kept as most of the other buildings on campus. The room isn't very big, in fact, I think I have less space than I did in the dorm.....but it's my own space!


The first thing you see when you come through the front door is another 2 doors. The one on the right is the bathroom and the one on the left is the kitchen.
The main part of the room, with my bed, a table and chair, and the door to the balcony is off to the left.
And, my closet and guitar are off to the right. I'd like to get a little bookshelf where you see all the books on the floor. (For perspective, the front door is on the right and the bathroom door is on the left of the picture.)
As you can see.....it's small, and there seems to be a lot of blue. Even the fridge is blue!!! But since blue is my favorite color, I love it!!! It's not fancy, but it's cozy and it's mine, therefore it's home!!
It's called the Old Cafeteria. It's not as modern or up kept as most of the other buildings on campus. The room isn't very big, in fact, I think I have less space than I did in the dorm.....but it's my own space!
This is my new building; my balcony is on the top floor, all the way to the left, by the tree. You can see my green blanket and white sheets hanging out to dry in the warm Thai sun.

That's my door on the right - OCF #2

The first thing you see when you come through the front door is another 2 doors. The one on the right is the bathroom and the one on the left is the kitchen.
The main part of the room, with my bed, a table and chair, and the door to the balcony is off to the left.
And, my closet and guitar are off to the right. I'd like to get a little bookshelf where you see all the books on the floor. (For perspective, the front door is on the right and the bathroom door is on the left of the picture.)As you can see.....it's small, and there seems to be a lot of blue. Even the fridge is blue!!! But since blue is my favorite color, I love it!!! It's not fancy, but it's cozy and it's mine, therefore it's home!!








Comments