More Pictures of Cambodia

Two sweet girls - Sreywin & Lydea - who sat with me in church to keep me company.

Beautiful flowers that I came across...

A cool looking iguana - so colorful!
And just for the record.... pajamas are completely acceptable, anywhere!

A rather interesting restaurant that we ate at: "Dead Fish" (Notice the sign? They don't serve cat, dog, rat or worm.... That's too bad!)

Some cool bugs I found.....

Andrew pulling bamboo apart to eat the sticky rice & beans that was cooked inside - delicious AND environmentally friendly!

Tammy & her 3 babies: Livingstone, Blackie, and Piglet. They belong to the directors of the orphanage. I wanted to bring one home with me!

Comments

Ev said…
Wow, you are certainly having some VERY unique experiences. God is blessing you and Andrew in your work and knowledge of the country and it's history. Take care and I continue to pray for you.

Popular Posts