My Animals!

I love animals and can't wait until I can actually have animals of my own, but in the mean time I like to claim neighborhood animals as my own. It works out quite well because I can give them love and affection without having to feed, bathe, and walk them! These are my animals... (Note: I give them new names because I don't know what their actual names are. I have two other dogs - Browz and Echo, but I don't have pictures of them....they run from the camera!)

This is Sue. She lives across the hall from me. She always comes running over to say "hi" when she sees me.
This is Wrinkles. She also lives across the hall from me, with Sue, but she's a little more shy, so she tends to just observe me from a distance.
I love her wrinkly forehead - it always looks likes she's concerned about something!

And this is Auxy - my first pet. I'm not exactly sure where she lives or who she belongs to, but she has claimed me. She's lightning fast and always slips into my apartment when I'm unlocking the door. She flops down at my feet so I can't go anywhere. She runs between my legs to slow me down so that I'll give her attention. She sits at my balcony door and cries. And, when I pick her up, she climbs all over me and holds on for dear life so I can't put her down! She's a real sweetheart!

Trying to sneak inside...

Climbing all over me

Trying to climb my leg....look at those eyes!

Flopping down at my feet, begging to be loved
And my all-time favorite picture of Auxy...... she made me laugh so hard! She was sitting on the other side of the railing and she tried jumping up, but she must have miscalculated because she didn't quite make it. You can see her back legs wrapped around the pole, struggling to get up!

Comments

Tiffany said…
Thanks for sharing your animals with us. It made me so happy to see a kitty cat! Very cuddly looking :)
Yes! What beautiful green eyes your cat has! I love hearing about how much "your" doggy loves you! How adorable!!!

Popular Posts