Sunday Morning Walk

Not feeling so great this morning, I figured maybe taking a walk in the sunshine and fresh air would help. It didn't (I spent a majority of the day in bed, until the fever broke around 6pm and I started feeling a little better), but I still had a nice walk and found some cool stuff to take pictures of....

Check out this HUGE leaf!

A view of the center of campus, coming down the hill from the main entrance.

I'm not completely sure, but I think I found a flame tree!!!

Beautiful purple flowers...

Lilly pads and a water lilly....

And the coolest thing I found..... 'shame babies' (at least that's what my dad called them back in Guyana, because they're shy). They're so much fun to play with!!! The video is not super clear, but you can kinda see how the leaves close up when I touch them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow. thailand is beautiful. miss ya

Popular Posts