Bye Toshi!
Toshi is from Japan. He was one of the first students that we met when we arrived at Mission College. He was super friendly and immediately started introducing us to everyone he knew. We didn't get to see him often because our schedules never matched up, but whenever we did get to see him, it was always a treat! And one of my favorite things about Toshi...... is his great, Asian hair! (He had just cut his hair before these photos, but usually it was at least an inch or two longer!)
Now that College is out for the summer, he headed back to Japan. But we got to hang out with him a little over the weekend before he left! We're gonna miss him!



Toshi and Andrew being silly. I couldn't help laughing when I noticed where both of Toshi's fingers are pointing!! :)
Now that College is out for the summer, he headed back to Japan. But we got to hang out with him a little over the weekend before he left! We're gonna miss him!
Friday afternoon before he headed into Bangkok


We met up with him in Bankok on Sunday and went out to eat.

Toshi and Andrew being silly. I couldn't help laughing when I noticed where both of Toshi's fingers are pointing!! :)
Comments