Jude & the Fam
One of the major things that I was looking forward to during my trip to Oregon......was getting to see Judith!! It had been over a year since we got off the plane from Saipan and went our separate directions. While I continued to explore the world, Judith created a cozy life for herself in Portland. We had randomly kept in touch through the months until it was finally time for a little reunion.
She picked me up on Thursday afternoon and took me straight to one of her little hangouts called "Pix." We shared an amazing, ice cream-covered, chocolate dessert known as the "Queen of Sheba." Oh my goodness.....yum!

Afterward, she took me through a tour of "her city." I've been to Portland many times, but it was neat to see it from her perspective.

After dinner, Judith took me over to her new dwelling place, with her adorable little garden.


It was such a lovely day, and so great to see my old roommate again!!!
I also got to meet my cousin's new little baby, Tanner! He's about 12 weeks only and super cute!!

The perfect family: my cousin George, his wife Katie, and little Tanner!
She picked me up on Thursday afternoon and took me straight to one of her little hangouts called "Pix." We shared an amazing, ice cream-covered, chocolate dessert known as the "Queen of Sheba." Oh my goodness.....yum!

Afterward, she took me through a tour of "her city." I've been to Portland many times, but it was neat to see it from her perspective.
I love all the lazy, tree-covered streets!

After dinner, Judith took me over to her new dwelling place, with her adorable little garden.


We chilled in her living room with Gilbert.....
It was such a lovely day, and so great to see my old roommate again!!!I also got to meet my cousin's new little baby, Tanner! He's about 12 weeks only and super cute!!

The perfect family: my cousin George, his wife Katie, and little Tanner!





Comments