Welcome to Canada....

I've been back in Canada for about 3 weeks now.......and it's definitely taking some adjusting. Returning every summer from Saipan always had it's challenges, but somehow, coming back from Thailand has been much harder. Perhaps it's because Thailand is much more different from Canada than Saipan is...... or perhaps it's because I know that I'm here to stay (for now), and that I won't be taking off again in a few weeks. Either way, it's been tough trying to get used to the weather, driving on the right side of the road, shaking hands with people, and many other things that had become part of my life in Thailand.


I couldn't resist taking these pictures to show the "cold" welcome I received when I got here.....
Not exactly a warm welcome, eh?

Comments

Sean said…
Wow. I love that: "Warning: Very Cold Water"

Ouch.

One that thing that gives me a funny sort of comfort is that other people I love are going through or have gone through the same thing I have.

Hang in there. I'll try to ring you before we leave for FL on Tues. FB me with a current number.

Popular Posts